ClearCorrect – Lincoln, NE
Straighten Your Smile Without the Hassle of Braces
Maybe you missed the boat on wearing braces when you were younger. Maybe you did wear braces, but your teeth have since reverted back to their former crooked positions. In either case, the last thing you want is to wear bulky metal braces that make you look like an awkward teenager. At Parks Family Dental, we offer an alternative known as ClearCorrect. With this advanced orthodontic solution, we can fix crooked teeth, overcrowding, gapped teeth, and even minor cases of bite misalignment – all without metal brackets or wires. To learn whether you’re a good candidate for ClearCorrect from our Lincoln, NE cosmetic dentist, contact our dental office today!
Why Choose Parks Family Dental for ClearCorrect?
- Aligners Made from Digital, Putty-Free Dental Impressions
- Treatment Ideal for Teens & Adults Alike
- Caring Dentist with 20+ Years of Experience
How ClearCorrect Works
ClearCorrect straightens your smile through a series of transparent plastic trays that are custom molded to fit over your teeth. You’ll wear these aligners for about 22 hours per day, basically only taking them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Over the course of your treatment, you’ll switch to a new set of aligners every two weeks or so. Each set moves your teeth into straighter positions until you have a perfectly uniform smile.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
Countless adults of all ages have enjoyed ClearCorrect due to the numerous advantages it has over traditional braces, including:
- Orthodontic appliances that are practically invisible.
- Faster average treatment time.
- Zero dietary restrictions – just take out the aligners before eating or drinking.
- Easier oral hygiene since the aligners are removable.
- Smooth plastic trays that are more comfortable than wires and brackets.
- Shorter routine checkups throughout the course of treatment.